- Course Duration: 6 Weeks
- Category: Medical
- Students: 0
- Certificate: Yes
- Location: AZTTI PHOENIX
- Language: English
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 3113
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Course Capacity: 15
- Start Course: 12/07/2020
- Required Textbooks
- Registration Fee $50.00
- Scrubs/Uniform $80.00
- CPR/First Aid $75.00,TB Test $25.00
Lerning Kit $50.00
- Certification Preparation review $150.00
- AZTTI’S Phlebotomy Technician Program is designed with the busy adult in mind.
- The program is 6 weeks:
- Day classes: Monday to Thursday…(6:00 pm to 10:00 pm)
- Weekend classes: Saturday & Sunday..(1:00 pm to 4:00 pm)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must possess High School Diploma or GED
- A current and valid government issued photo Identification (driver’s license, passport)
- Proof of citizenship or legal residency status
- Students must present documentation for current immunizations (MMR, Hepatitis B, and
- received a negative TB skin test or negative chest x ray within the past year)
- It is our passion at AZTTI to provide superior current industry-standard curriculum and training to deliver outstanding future healthcare professionals.
- Your experience and knowledge as a Phlebotomy Technician is crucial in the healthcare field. As a phlebotomist, you will be a valuable member of the healthcare team. If you have a desire to excel and become a member of a healthcare team, let AZTTI be your choice.
PHLEBOTOMY TECHNICIAN CURRICULUM:
The AZ Technical Training Institute Phlebotomy Technician course consists of classroom attendance and an externship at a CLIA approved lab.
Students will attend 120 hours of classroom instruction, followed by successful completion of 120 hours of externship at an approved hospital, lab or physician’s office in Arizona.
Students that pass the AZTTI Phlebotomy Technician Course are qualified to take the National Healthcareer Association’s exam for Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT).
- Areas of study for the Phlebotomy Technician Program:
- Career Skills
- Medical Terminology
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- BLS CPR & First Aid (AHA)
- Infection Control
- Blood Drawing Techniques
- Handling of specimens
- Laboratory Safety
COURSE COMPLETION REQUIREMENTS:
- Complete 120 clock hours. 80 Classroom hours and 40 Clinical hours
- Pass all required courses with a cumulative grade of at least 70%.
- Attend a minimum of 80% of the total hours for each course.
- Complete externship with positive preceptor evaluations.
Our Main Teachers
Welcome to AZTTI. My name is Latoya Morehead. I currently hold the position of Clinical Coordinator for MA/EKG/Phlebotomy/PCT/Assisted Living & Med Tech Programs. I’m very pleased to have you here …
Continue reading Latoya Morehead