- Course Duration: 6 Weeks
- Category: Medical
- Students: 0
- Certificate: Yes
- Location: AZTTI PHOENIX
- Language: English
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 1584
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Course Capacity: 15
- Start Course: 12/07/2020
- Required Textbooks
- Scrubs $80.00
- Laboratory Supplies $50.00
- Learning Kit $ 50.00
CPR/First Aid $75.00,TB Test $25.00.Registration $50.00
Certification Preporation review : $150.00
- AZTTI’s Electrocardiogram Technician Program is designed with the busy adult in mind.
- The program is 6 weeks:
- Day classes: Monday to Thursday…(1:00 pm to 5:00 pm)
- Weekend classes: Saturday & Sunday…(8:00 am to 12:00 pm)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must possess High School Diploma or GED
- A current and valid government-issued photo identification (driver’s license, passport)
- Proof of citizenship or legal residency status
- Students must present documentation for current immunizations (MMR, Hepatitis B, and
- received a negative TB skin test or negative chest x-ray within the past year)
It is our passion at AZTTI to provide superior current industry-standard curriculum and training to deliver outstanding future healthcare professionals.
EKG/ECG technicians work in healthcare facilities specializing in EKG testing for patients. These tests help detect irregularities that may result in a heart attack or heart disease. Common duties include explaining procedures to patients, monitoring blood pressure, and positioning patients. After completing our program, graduates will also know how to apply Holter monitors and assist cardiologists with stress testing. If you have a desire to excel and become a member of a healthcare team, let AZTTI be your choice.
ELECTROCARDIOGRAM TECHNICIAN CURRICULUM
The AZ Technical Training Institute Electrocardiogram Technician course consists of classroom attendance and clinical skills.
Students will attend 120 hours of classroom instruction. Students that pass the AZTTI Electrocardiogram Technician Course are qualified to take the National Healthcareer Association’s exam for Certified Electrocardiogram Technician (CET).
- Areas of study for the Electrocardiogram Technician Program:
- Career Skills
- Medical Terminology
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- BLS CPR & First Aid (AHA)
COURSE COMPLETION REQUIREMENTS
- Complete 120 clock hours. 80 Classroom hours and 40 Clinical hours
- Pass all required courses with a cumulative grade of at least 70%.
- Attend a minimum of 80% of the total hours for each course.
Our Main Teachers
Welcome to AZTTI. My name is Latoya Morehead. I currently hold the position of Clinical Coordinator for MA/EKG/Phlebotomy. I’m very pleased to have you here at AZTTI. I’ve once been …
Continue reading Latoya Morehead